Help me study for my English class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
Now that you have created a thorough outline in Week 3, you should continue to expand the material in essay format using proper APA style. Additionally, you will need to show competency in constructing a research-based argumentative piece of writing. To meet that goal, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- 1200-1350 words.
- Format using 6th edition APA requirements to include an abstract of about 150 words.
- Use at least four sources, including the source from your text, two sources from Keiser’s e-Library, and one additional credible source from the library’s databases.
- The thesis should be the final statement in your introduction (not Abstract).
- Do not use research or sources in the Abstract
- No block quotes should be included.
- Use integrated quotes only.
- Do not use bold print/section headers.
- No visuals should be used. Narrative material only.
- No more than 20% of the paper should be from quoted source support.
- Use objective point of view only.
- Use argumentative and academic language only.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and critical analysis skills.