I’m stuck on a Art & Design question and need an explanation.
- What is the difference between implied texture and actual, or real, texture?
- Which piece of art did you find most interesting? Why?
- What is Trompe L’oeil art?
- How do artists create form through art?
- Which painting did you find most interesting in the video about Form? Why?
- What are illustrated documentaries, according to Wendy Macnaughton? How does she describe the type of visual artwork that she creates and how would you describe her art?
- Macnaughton explains that her illustrated documentaries rely heavily on observing the world around her – what other types of visual art mediums are heavily based on observation? Explain.
- Describe the form and texture that you see present in Macnaughton’s drawings and artwork from the video.
- Would you ever be interested in creating art that is similar to what Macnaughton does? Discuss why or why not.