I don’t understand this Management question and need help to study.
Before beginning work on this assignment, please review the expanded grading rubric for specific instructions relating to content and formatting.
Click here to read the health care workforce shortage and its implications on America’s hospitals, at the American Hospitals Association’s (AHA) website.
Select a hospital, which is not more than two hours away from your place of residence. Based on your readings and understanding, create a 5- to 6-page report in a Microsoft Word document, that includes:
A plan for a rural, medium-sized hospital to deal with short- and long-term workforce shortages.
Your plan should include the following elements:
- Problem description of the healthcare workforce shortage and its implications
- The aspects that need immediate attention and aspects that need long-term attention
- Provide a rationale on why these aspects need attention
- A description of the financial implications for these issues
- Evaluation of alternatives with an explanation of the risks associated with these problems
- Your recommendations to solve these problems
- An explanation of the methods to measure the success of the plan
- A description of the next steps, if the plan failed
- Reference list
To support your work, use your course and textbook readings and also use the South University Online Library. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
- Your assignment should be addressed in an 5- to 6-page document.
4-5 references with citations
need to pass it from Turnitin plagiarism checker and once done with the assignment need “turnitin report” as well
must check “spelling and grammar” errors free
“plagiarism free” assignment