EBOOK : https://books.google.com/books?id=5mX47ef7Hb0C&amp;printsec=frontcover&amp;dq=The+Man+in+the+Rockefeller+Suit+ebook&amp;hl=en&amp;sa=X&amp;ved=0ahUKEwigiNDls6jTAhWq34MKHdz7Bz8Q6AEIJTAA#v=onepage&amp;q=The%20Man%20in%20the%20Rockefeller%20Suit%20ebook&amp;f=false
Man in the Rockefeller Suit–Part I of Assignment for Tuesday, April 25
1. Christian Gerhartsreiter is going to try online dating! Choose ONE of his identities thus far and create a profile according to the categories below. You must stay in the character of that particular identity. Elaborate in your answers. You can google OK cupid profile questions for suggestions/examples. Please type and staple.
OK CUPID QUESTIONS
What I’m doing with my life:
I’m really good at:
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food:
Six things I could never do without:
I spend a lot of time thinking about:
On a typical Friday night I am:
Part II of Assignment for Tuesday, April 25—TYPE YOUR RESPONSES. USE SEPARATE SHEET/S OF PAPER (Do not combine with ok cupid profile)
1. Research one famous con artist (besides Frank Abegnale!). Describe the scheme in detail. (Can be anyone—Bernie Madoff, for example). Did this person get caught and/or imprisoned? Was anyone hurt financially or otherwise?
2. Write about Sandra—why did she fall for Clark? Is there a difference between “emotional intelligence” and intellectual intelligence? What was the relationship like? What clues may have tipped you off to Rockefeller’s deceit had you been in her position?
3. Snooks—Relationship with her father? Was it a typical father/daughter relationship?
4. What kind of neighbor was Clark in Cornish?
5. Findings in the backyard at the house on Lorain Road in San Marino. How/why possibly connected to Clark?
My name: Clark Rockefeller
My self-summary: I am a 56 and love to go out, drive my Porsche, exercise, and play rock and roll. Moreover, I am an active single father who admires being outdoors as much as possible. You do not have to be in all similar things as me, but it will be great if you are in for a ride with the windows down and music playing. Apart from that, I work as a financial advisor, but currently, I split my time between consulting and teaching. If you are interested in tapping the little button or saying hi and I will see if I might give you a reason to smile.
What I’m doing with my life: Currently, I am trying to invest the family’s wealth with better assets. I am also starting an international financial consultancy firm. I want to build a hotel that would be the best tourist attraction in Miami.
I’m magnificent at: I am excellent at generating wealth and reinvesting at profitable businesses. Apart from that, I am good at organizing for holidays especially family.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food: My favorite book is Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki and Sharon Lechter, the movie is Great Gatsby, food is The Zen Garden, music is Rock and Roll, while the show is Shark Tank.
Six things I could never do without I can never do out without money, my iPhone, car, house, family, and friends.I spend much time thinking about: I spend most of my time thinking about future investment and visiting different holiday destination places…