· Here is your opportunity to be like Victor Frankenstein by creating your own “monster” from scratch.
· Gather ideas on how you want to make your “creation”. You can create your monster using any means provided it is school appropriate.
· Your goal is to make a monster and explain why you have chosen to create it the way you have. (Make sure to be detailed)
· Mary Shelley wrote her story based on a ghost story competition. You must also write a ghost story about your monster. Use elements of gothic horror (demons, castles, dark, rainy, scary, etc.) to develop your ghost story. We will be reading each story in class. Stories should be a MINIMUM of one page, double-spaced, but no longer than two pages, double-spaced.
· Do not forget to give your monster a name!!!