For this assignment you will submit :
- A 3,000 word Individual Illustrated Strategic Report.
Research and evaluate retail and marketing trends in order to identify and design a responsible retail strategy and IMC launch campaign for your new sustainable fashion brand for Autumn Winter 2022/23.
The retail strategy and IMC campaign will aim to establish sustainable brand equity by providing unique customer experiences, by driving positive brand image and therefore generating consumer demand for your sustainable fashion brand .
You will need to illustrate your report with images, diagrams and charts.
You will need to include an appendix of supporting evidence, this is not included in the 3,000 word count.
For this assignment you need to complete the following:
Section One – Research Analysis and Design:
- Use your knowledge and understanding of the Gen Z Target Consumer segmentation profile, values and needs/wants/desires to design a retail and marketing strategy to launch your sustainable fashion brand for A/W 2022/23.
- Research and analyse the current and future Consumer, Retail and Marketing trends to identify opportunities and plan a successful promotion, launch and consumer experience for A/W 2022/23
- Research and design a responsible online and offline retail strategy for A/W 2022/23 including positioning, place, price, timeline, ecommerce platform, sustainable store environment design and unique customer experience.
- Research and design a responsible ONLINE Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC) campaign to promote and launch your new sustainable fashion brand for A/W 2022/23. Develop a social media marketing collaboration to help promote the launch.
- Research and develop a Corporate Social Responsibility manifesto (CSR) for your brand.
- Design the Brand story/narratives/mantra and slogan for the launch campaign. Create a Vision for the Future.
- Create a Timeline to demonstrate the strategic activities, alignment, planning of the retail and IMC strategies from September 2022 – March 2023.
Section Two – Critical Evaluation and Discussion:
- Critically Evaluate and Discuss how your responsible retail and IMC marketing strategy will successfully launch your sustainable fashion brand, build and strengthen the brand/product circular economy and USP and communicate the brand identity, values, story, mission statement and vision for the future.
- Critically Evaluate and Discuss how your responsible retail strategy and IMC marketing campaign will incorporate Ethical business practice, Equality, Diversity, Inclusivity, Sustainability, Circularity and Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Critically Evaluate and Discuss how your responsible retail strategy and IMC marketing campaign will aim to establish sustainable brand equity by providing unique customer experiences, by driving positive brand image and by generating consumer demand for your sustainable fashion brand in A/W 2022/23.
The Objectives of this assignment are to:
- Demonstrate that you can research, think and plan on a strategic level by critically evaluating and discussing how your retail strategy and IMC marketing campaign will increase brand equity in order to grow and strengthen your new sustainable fashion brand.
- Demonstrate that you can create a responsible, ethical, sustainable integrated retail strategy and marketing campaign and critically discuss how this will promote the brand, drive positive brand image, provide a unique customer experience and generate consumer demand for your brand.
- Demonstrate that you can produce in depth research & analysis, critical discussion and apply strategic fashion management theory and market intelligence.
- Demonstrate that you can support your idea’s with relevant, current evidence, resources and illustrations.
Suggested Supporting Appendices:
- Brand Identity, Seasonal trends and Product information (from FM1)
- Target Consumer segmentation profile, consumer needs/wants/desires and values (from FM1)
- Consumer, retail and marketing trends for A/W 2022/23.
- Sustainable retail environment design and customer experiences.
- IMC marketing campaign activities including USP and brand narrative.
- IMC Evaluation Matrix for your brand launch in A/W 2022/23.
- A/W 2022/23 Brand Equity Evaluation Matrix (BEEM) for your brand.
- Strategic Timeline to include retail and marketing events leading up to and including A/W 2022/23 and the launch of your new sustainable fashion brand.
- CSR Manifesto for the brand.
- Responsible, Ethical, Sustainable and Circular attributes – evidence to support how your retail strategy and IMC campaign meet these requirements.
- Evidence to support the social media marketing collaboration.
- Multiple use of SWOT analysis to support how your Retail and IMC marketing concepts have developed from market trend idea generation to integrated strategic plan.
Structure for Individual illustrated strategic report:
- Title page
- Table of Contents
- List of Figures
- Introduction (approx. 100 words)
- Main Body (approx. 2,800 words)
- Section One – approx. 1,000 words with visual illustrations
- Section Two – approx. 1,800 words using market intelligence and academic literature.
- Conclusion (approx. 100 words)
- List of References
- Appendices with references