Health care organizations can be catalysts for change within their communities and can have significant impact on the overall well-being of the people and communities that they serve. This assignment will examine how organizational health care policy contributes to this.
After reviewing the background materials in this module as well as in previous modules, discuss how organizational health policies, based in federal health care financing policies such as Medicaid, Medicare, and the ACA, can impact the social determinants of health and address health disparities. Be sure to reference specific aspects of these federal policies.
- Conduct additional research to gather sufficient information to justify/support your analysis.
- Limit your response to a maximum of 4 pages (title and reference page is not included in page number count).
- Support your paper with peer-reviewed articles, with at least 3 references. Use the following link for additional information on how to recognize peer-reviewed journals:
Angelo State University Library. (n.d.). Library guides: How to recognize peer-reviewed (refereed) journals. Retrieved from https://www.angelo.edu/services/library/handouts/peerrev.php
- You may use the following source to assist in formatting your assignment:
Purdue Online Writing Lab. (n.d.). General APA guidelines. Retrieved from https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/
- For additional information on reliability of sources, review the following source:
Georgetown University Library. (n.d.). Evaluating internet resources. Retrieved from https://www.library.georgetown.edu/tutorials/research-guides/evaluating-internet-content