I need one exercise about writing code to be done, its using Java
Here’s the instruction:
Design a class named MyInteger. The class contains:
* An int data field named value that stores the int value represented by this object .
* A constructor that creates a MyInteger object for the specified int value . A getter method that returns the int value .
* The methods isEven(), isOdd(), and isPrime() that return true if the value in this object is even, odd, or prime, respectively.
* The static methods isEven(int ), isOdd(int ), and isPrime(int ) that return true if the specified value is even, odd, or prime, respectively.
* The static methods isEven(MyInteger), isOdd(MyInteger), and isPrime(MyInteger) that return true if the specified value is even, odd,or prime, respectively.
* The methods equals (int ) and equals (MyInteger) that return true if the value in this object is equal to the specified value .
* A static method parseInt(char ) that converts an array of numeric characters to an int value .
* A static method parseInt(String ) that converts a string into an int value .
Draw the UML diagram for the class and then implement the class . Write a client program that tests all methods in the class . Given that the definition of a prime number is a positive integer be sure to instruct the use to only enter positive integers .
My professor also gave us a part of work done already and we just need to add the instance variable and method definitions for the class. It is attached with this question