SimpleCommission Calculation Program Part 1
Write a Java™ application using NetBeans™Integrated Development Environment (IDE) that calculates the total annualcompensation of a salesperson. Consider the following factors:
· A salesperson will earn afixed salary of $55,000.00
· A salesperson will alsoreceive a commission as a sales incentive. Commission is a percentage of thesalesperson’s annual sales. The current commission is 14% of total sales.
· The total annualcompensation is the fixed salary plus the commission earned.
The Java™ applicationshould meet these technical requirements:
· The application should haveat least one class, in addition to the application’s controlling class (acontrolling class is where the main function resides). Please see the examples in the mainclassroom on what a controlling class is.
· There should be properdocumentation in the source code.
· The application should askthe user to enter annual sales, and it should display the total annualcompensation.
Submit your program and a screen image of the running program.