1500-2000 words, 5 scholarly sources
The Key Assignment for this coursewill involve creating polices for the various laws that are covered in theemployee handbook. The purpose of the handbook is to equip managers with theinformation they need to lead their teams. For this assignment, you will createa paper of 1000-1500 words. You should also research and utilize 4 academicsources in your assignment.
Include the information below inyour assignment. When discussing each act, provide an example of how it mightbe violated by an employer or employee and the approach that can be used (suchas EEOC, diversity, grievances, counseling, documentation, or termination) toaddress the violation.
- A policy for the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- A policy for the Age Discrimination in Employment act(ADEA)
- A policy for dealing with different types ofharassment.
- A policy for the Occupational Safety and Health Act(OSHA)
- A policy for the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- A policy for the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- A policy for the Equal Pay Act (EPA)
Then, prepare a PowerPoint trainingpresentation for employees to review the new policies (6-8 slides). At the endof the presentation, include 2 slides addressing:
- For the employee handbook, create a policy for employeeuse of technology because new sources of social media and moreadvanced electronic devices are regularly being introduced to the market.Address topics such as: refraining from workplace commentary on socialmedia, maintaining a professional image, what can be shared and what notto share on social media, harassment, privacy, and IT security.