CBS has decided to take Survivor to the teens. Twenty 16-to-18-year-olds will be selected based on what they know about survival. To win a spot as a castaway, you need to compose a careful examination of one skill you will need to survive in an environment with no food, water, or shelter. To win:
- Select and research a specific survival activity (for example, how to build a fire in extreme cold, how to catch fish without equipment).
- Plan a well-organized procedural (step-by-step) document that explains the steps in detail.
- 5 Paragraphs minimum (Introduction, 3 Main Steps, Conclusion).
- Add diagrams, illustrations, or photographs to enhance your document.
- List your research sources using MLA format.