A comparison between the two companies regarding the idea of winning the mission and vision.
First, we look at creating mission statements. Then we create vision statements.
Mission Statement Creation
1. To create your mission statement, first, identify your organization’s “winning idea.”
2. This is the idea or approach that will make your organization stand out from its competitors, and is the reason that customers will come to you and not your competitors (see tip below).
3. Next, identify the key measures of your success. Make sure you choose the most important measures (and not too many of them!)
4. Combine your winning idea and success measures into a tangible and measurable goal.
5. Refine the words until you have a concise and precise statement of your mission, which expresses your ideas, measures and desired result.
Microsoft and Apple are leading American technology developers that have become household names across the globe. Both companies are highly competitive and innovative in creating competitive advantage and motivating workers to attain supremacy in the software and consumer electronics market (Johnson, Li and Phan 7). The success of these organizations can highly be attributed to their mission and vision statements. The intent of this paper is to compare the mission and vision statements of Microsoft and Apple. Apple’s mission statement alludes that the company is dedicated to conveying the greatest personal computing experience to users that include scholars, teachers, creative professionals and other consumers. The company will achieve this by providing innovative hardware and software products. The company’s mission alludes to the core value of superiority, meaning that the company works to be the best and outperform its competitor (Apple 1). Despite the dynamic nature of the technology industry, Apple remains constantly committed to providing innovative products…