Answer these questions
NORWEGIAN AIR SHUTTLE ASPIRES TOBECOME THE CHEAPEST GLOBAL AIRLINE
1. What are the biggest challengesNorweigan experienced in trying to expand its airline across the globe?
2. To what extent did you observeexamples of ethno- centric, polycentric, or geocentric attitudes in this case?Provide examples to support your conclusions.
3. use the table 4.4 to identify culturaldifferences that are likely to arise between Norwegian employees working inDenmark and Sweden and Thailand. How might these differences affectinterpersonal interactions, and what can the company do to reduce anyunintended conflict from these differences?
4. What are the most importantlessons to be learned about global management from this case? Discuss.
· 550 words with conclusionand use level header for each question.
· 3 sources and use APAformat for the citation
· Do not use it or if.
The table 4.4 you can find it in chapter 4 in this book , Management by Kinicki&Williams, 7th edition, ISBN 9780078112713, McGraw Hill publisher.
If you can not find it , answer the questionsgenerally.