1. Choose one of the Gartner articles and write
A) a brief summary of the main points that theauthor made in the article in your own words (don’t use their “KeyFindings” ;-), and
B) An analysis of the article. Some points toaddress in your analysis:
1) Didthe author have a clear purpose for the article? What makes you believe so?
2) Was this purpose accomplished? How?
3) Did the author present the information in away that readers would find appealing? In what way? 4) Is the world a betterplace for this article being written? How?
5) How does this article relate to the realworld, either business-wise, or personally? If it doesn’t, state why.
You don’t have to write in a boring and stilted academic style inyour summary and analysis – it’s all right (and encouraged!) to write in anengaging style!
Requirement: One Page
Deadline: 12 Hours.
$5 is the maximum that I can pay. Don’tWorry I am a great user of this website and I will assign remaining questionsto you.