Research Methods for Business-Fall 2021 Individual Project(40%)

Report (35%) +Presentation and slides (5%)= total (40%)

If your ID number ends with even number (i.e. 0,2,4,6,8) do the following project:

A company that produces and sells Dishwashers had many complaints recently about the quality of the cleaning of the plates and pots. As a researcher describe a complete process using the Fish Model (from tail to head) to end up with findings and recommendations about possible results.

The report you write should implicitly describe your research process and it should contain the following:

  1. Cover page.
  2. Table of contents. (2 points)
  3. Executive summary. (7 points)
  4. Research overview. (7 points)
  5. Implementation methods. (8 points)
  6. Findings, recommendations, and conclusions. (9 points) 7- References. (2 points)

Max of 6000 words are needed. Minimum of 3500 words.

You need to prepare 10 slides maximum for presenting your project + voice added to every slide…

Order a Similar or Custom Paper from our Writers