I don’t know how to handle this Management question and need guidance.
Supply Chain Design
For this assignment, you will assess the design of Continental Tire’s supply chain as described on page 538 in your text.
To complete this assignment:
- Using the Continental Tire case on page 538 and your own research, describe and evaluate the current global supply.
- Answer the the questions at the end of the case.
- Apply the SCOR model and performance measures.
- Identify and propose risk mitigation strategies.
- Consider how the organization integrates governmental, legal, and environmental considerations and cultural understanding in its design.
- Write a 3–4 page paper describing and evaluating the supply chain design.
- Identify supply chain risks and recommend risk mitigation strategies.
- Identify key performance indicators (KPI) for this supply chain and describe the chain’s performance versus competing supply chains.
- Assess the integration of governmental, legal, and environmental considerations in the design of a global supply chain, and the degree to which it leverages cultural understanding.
As you complete your assignment, be sure your paper meets the following guidelines: