Section A: Answer thefollowing questions in complete sentences or you may write your answers on aseparate sheet. Your response to each question should be written in a minimumof 175 words.
- Define sustainability.Describe the different aspects of sustainability as it relates toindividuals, organizations, and social awareness.
- Based on this week’s required readings, what are the main causes ofthreats to the environment and the quest for a green society?
- Define social responsibility. What do scientists predict will happenin Earth’s future if we do not increase our sustainability practices?
Section B: Fill in thechart below with complete sentences or you may write your answers on a separatesheet. Your response to each section of the chart should be written in 90-175words.
For each item listed below:
1.Identifyone related threat to the biosphere.
2. Describe business practices that may causethis problem.
3.Describealternative business practices that may help reduce or avoid this problem.
Section C: Answer thefollowing questions in complete sentences or you may write your answers on aseparate sheet. Your response to each question should be written in a minimumof 260 words.
- Based on this week’s required readings, summarize threats to theenvironment that may cause global climate change. Then, conduct anInternet search on opposition of accepted causes of climate change. Whichperspective do you agree with? Cite at least two APA-formatted sources tosupport your points and include a reference page at the bottom.
- List several ways in which anorganization’s leadership can encourage social responsibility andenvironmental awareness. What potential effects might such actions have onbusiness practices and public perception?