Can you help me understand this Windows Desktop question?
Windows 10 Project
- Create a folder on the desktop, and name it “Cities”
- Inside the “Cities” folder, create 4 folders. Name each folder the name of a city you have visited in the past
- Search Google to find pictures of each city you have visited
- Save a minimum of two pictures of each city you have visited in its folder
- View the contents of each folder you have created using “Extra Large Icon” View
- Capture the screen showing the contents of all folders created (five total)
- Places the screen captures in a Word 2016 document (single page)
- Name the file “Windows 10 Project”. Save the file
- Submit your file here.